header logo
district home
school nutrition
View Freedom Middle School

Registrar Information 

Registration, Enrollment, Transcript and Withdraw Information

Residency Update/Change
Please fill out the form below with residency changes/updates. Please email residency proof to [email protected] Residency proof accepted:
  1. Current Mortgage statement or lease.  Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name. 
  2. One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed.   No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
  3. Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.
Click here --> Residency Update
Click here to see a sample of a utility bill -->  GA Power    
Click here to see a sample of a lease -->  Lease  

Transfer Student Enrollment 

If the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you email residency information (lease or mortgage statement and a utility bill) along with the parent ID.
Please click here --> School to School Transfer

New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment 

If the student was not a Dekalb County student within the last school year, there is an online process which can be found here:   



Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete. 

Student Withdrawal

Click here --> Student Withdrawal
Transcript Request / Enrollment Verification
For transcript requests of recent (past 5 years) please send an email to [email protected] with the student's name (while attending) and the student's date of birth.  Please also include the name (business/college/university) and address of where the official transcript needs to be mailed. 
Click here --> Transcript Only
For transcript request (student who graduated more than 10years ago) and enrollment verifications, please visit https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/records-and-transcripts/  




District Home      |       Parents      |       School Nutrition      |       Bus Routes